Dear Members!

I have a question on how to achieve something like this.

\IncludePicture[picture.pdf][xpos=2, ypos= 4, label=some text]

I know there is a similar function in the simple slides module but I need it in
my documents, often exams to my students, so caption is mainly not necessary.

The background to this is that I often creating pictures in Inkscape and export
it to pdf but sometimes I do screenshots and save it in .png or .pdf format. So
I just want to put labels in it like a layer in same size as the included
picture.

Or is this something that’s already solved so "reinventing wheel" is
unnecessary?

Thanks in advance

Jan-Erik