Tue, Feb 18, 2020 ve 08:49:37AM -0500 Yves Cloutier napsal(a):
#    Hello,
#    I'm on linux and trying to add my fonts directories using
#
#      export OSFONTDIR=/usr/share/fonts/;$HOME/.fonts

export OSFONTDIR="/usr/share/fonts/;$HOME/.fonts"

Tomáš

#
#    however when I do, I get the following message:
#
#      bash: /home/drifter/.fonts: Is a directory
#
#    I'm not what I'm doing wrong or why it's not liking this. Any pointers
#    would be appreciated.

#
#

                                         Tomáš Hála
Mendelova univerzita, Provozně ekonomická fakulta, ústav informatiky
Zemědělská 1, CZ-613 00 Brno,  tel. +420 545 13 22 28