On 2/27/2020 3:19 PM, Robin Schwab wrote:
Hi,
I am looking for a LaTeX system that can create accessible PDF so I tried ConTeXt.
In current ConTeXt it seems to be impossible to specify more than one
\setupbackend[format

Minimal example:
\setupbackend[format={pdf/a-3a,pdf/ua-1,pdf/x-4}]

\starttext

\input knuth

\stoptext

I get an error:
backend > profiles > error, format 'pdf/a-3a,pdf/ua-1,pdf/x-4' is not supported

Why should I have to choose whether my PDF is accessible to search engines, the disabled or the print-shop? Shouldn't everybody be able to access my document?

You should choose one of these standards, not multiple of them.