Instructions for creating the .epub from the export are contained in the log file.

On 3/3/2020 15:58, Hans van der Meer wrote:
I followed your advice and added the setup:

You need
  \setupbackend[export=yes]
in your document.
This, however, does not result in an .epub file but an export directory
containing an html and xhtml file (only partially conformant to the equivalent
pdf).

Can I get the output as an .epub file? Some more changes needed?

On Tue, 3 Mar 2020 19:37:47 +0100