On 3/9/2020 10:59 PM, Jorge Manuel wrote:

\pgfutil@packageerror #1#2#3->\errhelp {#3}\errmessage {Package #1 Error: #2}
l.11   \pgfutil@packageerror{PGF}{PGF requires etex in extended mode}{}
                                                                      %

<empty file>

This error message was generated by an \errmessage command, so I can't give any explicit help. Pretend that you're Hercule Poirot: Examine all clues, and deduce
the truth by order and method.

Anybody has a clue how to fix this?
i'm surprised that there is (still) a check fot that because all tex's default to etex .. you can try to put this at the top of yuor file

\newcount\eTeXversion  \eTeXversion  = 2000
\newcount\eTeXrevision \eTeXrevision = 0020

afaik there has never been a formal etex version 1 (in use) and never a fundamental revision ... in lmtx we no longer have these versions (pdftex, etex, omega, aleph, etc) as they serve no purpose