Am 15.03.20 um 10:34 schrieb Fabrice Couvreur:
Hi,
With the Coronavirus pandemic, my school will close like all the others. We chose to work with Microsoft Teams. I know how to file Math exercises written with ConteXt and export to pdf format. Is it possible with ConteXt to create interactive Quizz?

You can create forms that work in Adobe Reader, but Radiobuttons are broken in ConTeXt, and if you want to add validation, then good luck getting JavaScript functions to work.

See https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Widgets

It much easier to use web technology (HTML forms).

Best, Hraban