Sat, Mar 28, 2020 ve 01:20:26PM +0100 Hans Hagen napsal(a):
# On 3/27/2020 6:06 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
# >On 3/26/20 6:54 PM, Tomas Hala wrote:
# >>[...]
# >>I would like to have commas in metadata attribute keywords
# >>because space is confusing -- one cannot distinguish
# >>a space as a separator from a space as a part of a keyword.
# >
# >Hi Tomáš,
# >
# >a workaround is contained in the following sample
# >
# >     \def\comma{‚}
# >     \enabledirectives
# >         [interaction.identity.preroll]
# >
# >     \setupinteraction
# >       [title={a, b, c},
# >        subtitle={a, b, c},
# >        author={a, b, c},
# >        keyword={a\comma\ b\comma\ c},
# >     ]
# >
# >     \starttext
# >     \null
# >     \stoptext
# >
# >BTW, I’m faking the character with an opening single comma (such as the
# >one used in German [and probably other languages 😅]).
# >
# >I don’t know how to insert the actual comma there, since it gets
# >replaced when using the command.
# >
# >Just in case it might help,
# It's no big deal to support
#
#   keyword={{a, b, c}},
#
# which then gives:
#
#   <pdf:Keywords>a, b, c</pdf:Keywords>
#
# but then you end up with
#
#   keyword={{a, b, c},{d, e, d}},
#
# becoming
#
#   <pdf:Keywords>a, b, c d, e, f</pdf:Keywords>
#
# i wonder what, after encountering this, the next request will be ...
#
# anyway, I suppose you will check what different viewers make of that
# when they display/handle keywords and wikify it
#
# Hans

I am afraid that there is nothing to be wikified... I opened it
(Mint 19.3/64b) in qpdfview and evince, print out by pdfinfo and mutool
and in all cases there is "a b c" or "a, b, c" (, = single left quote)
as was written. (My acroread is just broken and in xpdf and mupdf
I guess there is no service to display it.)

What is the reason that keyword attribute does not accept commas whereas
others (title, author...) do?

#   keyword={{a, b, c}},

As far as I know, key words (in papers, books etc.) are used only as a comma
separated list of terms without further structuring so I cannot imagine
who and why would need braces in normal cases.

Tomáš