Benjamin Buchmuller schrieb am 25.03.2020 um 14:47:
Thanks, perfect!

On 25 Mar 2020, at 14:34, Wolfgang Schuster <wolfgang.schuster.li...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Benjamin Buchmuller schrieb am 25.03.2020 um 09:27:
Hi!
I would like to change the rule thickness that is used by default in ConTeXt.
However, from the  command documentation
(http://www.pragma-ade.nl/general/qrcs/setup-en.pdf), I see that I would need
to basically change this for
[...]
(And for \setupbackgrounds for [top header text footer bottom].) I’m sure there
is a more elegant way to do this. But how?

You can use \setuplinewidth[<DIMENSION>] to change the default value for all
(there can be lines which have a fixed value) lines.

Just to be clear, the \setuplinewidth command sets only the value of the \linewidth register and not the rulethickness value itself.

Most setups apply to the \linewidth value to rulethickness and this is why \setuplinewidth affects all commands which do this.

\starttext

\starttabulate[|r|l|][EQ={=}]
\BC \tex{setuplinewidth[...]} \BC \tex{linewidth} \NC\NR \NC small \EQ \setuplinewidth[small] \the\linewidth \NC\NR \NC medium (default) \EQ \setuplinewidth[medium] \the\linewidth \NC\NR \NC big \EQ \setuplinewidth[big] \the\linewidth \NC\NR \NC 2pt \EQ \setuplinewidth[2pt] \the\linewidth \NC\NR
\stoptabulate

\stoptext

Wolfgang