On 4/8/20 10:19 AM, Fabrice Couvreur wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there a more elegant way to have a white background for the table?

Hi Fabrice,

I think not including the table in the framed text is the easiest way to
avoid the colored background.

Or why do you need the table inside the framed text, which only adds the
background color (and disables the frame)?

> In fact, my question is more general: if we insert an image, the
> background color envelops this image: how to solve this problem?

Unless you provide a sample that shows the issue you are facing, not
including the image in the frame may be your best option.

Just in case it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk