On Thu, 9 Apr 2020 20:44:16 +0200
Geert Dobbels wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Maybe I did not understand the problem, but doesn't the code below
> give you the expected result?:

Hmm, unfortunately no. Using [top,force] just causes context to
break the text flow at the place where the image is specified.
You can see that both the first and second pages in your example
are underfilled, although I would expect the free space to be filled
with the text.

Also it seems the [force] flag causes the [page] flag to be ignored:
here the second and third images are positioned as if [top] has been
specified, but, again, there is no text under the second image, as
in the file is followed by the third image, which goes to the next page.

--
Regards,
Alexey Kryukov <anagnost at yandex dot ru>

Moscow State University
Faculty of History