Hi again,

I am reading a CSV file into ConTeXt which contains long DNA sequences (>> 40
characters) to place in xtables. So far, this works fine. However, I need to
uppercase the entries and need to \tt them. When I do this inside \WORD
however, they don’t hyphenate any more.

I’m using:

\defineseparatedlist
        [mylist]
        [
        separator={,}, quotechar={"},
        command=\mycommand
        ]

\define[2]\mycommand{
        \startxrow
        \startxcell o#1 \stopxcell
        \startxcell 5’-{\tt\WORD{#2}}-3' \stopxcell
        \stopxrow
        }

Since I don’t have access to each entry, I cant place hyphenation marks
directly. Is there a way to tell ConTeXt to hyphenate after say, 12 characters?

Thanks for your help.

Benjamin