Bruce Horrocks schrieb am 16.05.2020 um 00:47:
When I customise the table of contents layout I lose the automatic hyperlinks.
Is there a simple configuration option that I have missed or do I need to
create my own links somehow?

Example:

\setupinteraction[state=start]
\setupinteractionscreen[option=bookmark]

\define[3]\SectionListEntry
   {\par \leftaligned\bgroup
      \hbox to 2em{#3}%
          \hskip   1em
          \vtop{\hsize\dimexpr\textwidth-3em\relax#2}
   \egroup \par}

% Comment out this next line to regain section hyperlinks in the ToC
\setuplist[section][alternative=command,command=\SectionListEntry]

alternative=command : Cutsom TOC without hyperlinks

alternative=interactive : Custom TOC with hyperlinks

%%%% begin example
\define[3]\SectionListEntry
  {\hbox\bgroup
     \hbox to 2em{#1}%
     \hfill
     \vtop{\hsize\dimexpr\textwidth-3em\relax#2}%
   \egroup}

\setuplist
  [section]
  [alternative=interactive,