On Sun, 17 May 2020, Nicola wrote:

On 2020-05-17, Aditya Mahajan <adit...@umich.edu> wrote:
Since I already map the minor groups to preferred groups in `t-vim`, I think
that a good compromise is to enable the minor groups by default. I can do
that by adding statements similar to those above in `2context.vim`. This will
not have any visual impact on any existing code, but will allow those who
want to tweak the highlighting of minor groups to define their own syntax
highlighting.

Uploaded a new version with a fix.

Thanks for looking into it. I will download and test that soon.

A couple of remarks:

1. In one of my old documents, I had this command inside the colorscheme
  block:

   \setups{vim-minor-groups}

  Was that to achieve the same purpose?

Yes. This setup maps the minor groups to preferred groups.

2. The wiki has no mention of \startcolorscheme... \stopcolorscheme or
  \setups. An example of two would be very welcome!

OK. I will add that.

Aditya