Thanks again for your time.

Best regards,

Lukas

On 2020-05-21 10:52, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
On Thu, 21 May 2020, cont...@vivaldi.net wrote:

Hello,

at least a short reaction would be appreciated - is it possible to get the desired with ConTeXt?

- I need to typeset a column-shaped document with a colofon in the bottom of the page, so my interest is not academical but very practical; and the code presented bellow is a minimalistic version ("abcd" stands for colofon).

Best regards,

Lukas