Pablo Rodriguez schrieb am 27.05.2020 um 22:31:
Hi Hans,

the following sample:

     \starttext
     \startTEXpage[offset=1em]
     \doifinsetelse{i7}{i4, i5, i7}
         {yes}{no}
     \stopTEXpage
     \stoptext

outputs "yes" with latest from 2020.05.18 16:50, but "no" with latest
from 2020.05.25 23:39.

I think this may be a bug, since the sample above would only get "yes"
with { i7}.
No spaces are allowed in these lists. Older versions of the command removed the spaces before the entries but the current version is stricter.
we can use the old one, so only the raw variants then ignore the space; best to be downward compatible, even if this was never the formal spec (more a side effect)

it's only 20% slower and internally we we often use the raw one