Hi all,

I just replaced the software of https://source.contextgarden.net/ by a Lua
implementation that uses Hans Hagen’s SciTE lexers for syntax highlighting and
a Lua-generated search index.

There is no official documentation yet (because I may want to change some stuff
still) but here is some relevant information:

* The search field uses a Lua string pattern to match a single word (no
multi-word search as of yet).

  See https://www.lua.org/manual/5.3/manual.html#6.4.1 for the syntax of lua
string patterns.

* The search index only contains 7-bit ASCII ‘words’ that contain at least one
of 'a-zA-Z’ (writing an LPEG for unicode matching is a tricky and probably
would be quite slow even if I could make it work).

  Still, this should be ok-ish because most of the ConTeXt source is ASCII,
except for the interface files.

* The files context-en.xml, mtxrun{.lua}, and all of the files in the
tex/context/patterns subtree are skipped in the search index. Also skipped are
words shorter than 3 bytes, lua keywords, and words having more than (approx)
1500 hits

* On the plus side, because of the SciTE lexer, “contextversion’ and
“\contextversion” are separate entries in the search index. And you can search
for “\@@kldirection”.

* For text file types that have no SciTE lexer there is no syntax highlighting,
and binary files are ignored altogether.

The rest of the interface should be self-explanatory.

Suggestions for improvements are welcome.

Index statistics:

4085 files processed, 178 skipped, 3744 with matches
120733 words found
119154 words exported to word.idx
37928 comment words found
36880 words exported to comment.idx