Jack Steyn schrieb am 14.06.2020 um 16:46:
Hi,

I'm not sure why the following MWE produces a document where page 2 has the page number i instead of ii. It seems to have something to do with the use of makeup. I was using it to create a vertically centered title page. Is there a better way of doing this which will give the correct page numbers?

Best,

Jack

\definestructureconversionset[frontpart:pagenumber][][romannumerals]
\definestructureconversionset[bodypart:pagenumber][][numbers]

\definemakeup[titlepage][align=middle]

\definemakeup[titlepage][align=middle,pagestate=start]

Wolfgang