From: ntg-context [mailto:ntg-context-boun...@ntg.nl] On Behalf Of Wolfgang
Schuster
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 1:14 PM
To: mailing list for ConTeXt users
Subject: Re: [NTG-context] spacing before items

Mike Cooper schrieb am 16.06.2020 um 19:51:
> Hello list,
>
> Another very simple issue—no doubt the answer is right in front of me
> but I can’t find it or figure it out…
>
> (Please let me know where it is!)
>
> I want more space before each top-level item.MWE:
>
> \defineitemgroup[mdshw][levels=2]
>
> \setupitemgroup[mdshw][1][n]
>
> \setupitemgroup[mdshw][2][a, packed, 1*broad][left=(, right=), stopper=]
>
> \starttext
>
> \startsection{First Section}

\startsection[title={...}]

The first entry uses the "before" value while inner entries use "inbetween".

\starttext

\setupitemgroup
   [itemize][1]
   [   before={\endgraf{\ttbf    [before]}\endgraf},
    inbetween={\endgraf{\ttbf [inbetween]}\endgraf},
        after={\endgraf{\ttbf     [after]}\endgraf}]

\startitemize
     \startitem Choose the correct answer.
         \startitemize
         \item This one