Given the following XML snippet

        <opa id=“opa">
                <Foo name="SubFoo Level One" id="Foo">
                        <Foo name="SubFoo Level Two" id="Foo_2">
                                <bar id="Bar" name="A Bar">
                                        <bar name="Bar Level Three" id="Bar_2">
                                                <Foo id="oma">OmaFoo</Foo>
                                        </bar>
                                </bar>
                                <Foo name="Fuzz Level Four" id="Fuzz"/>
                        </Foo>
                        <Foo name="SubFoo Level Two" id="Foo_3">
                                <fuzz name="Fuzz" id="Fuzz_2"/>
                        </Foo>
                </Foo>
        </opa>

How would I go about to find the depth of an item found with an LPATH? E.g.

//[id="Foo_3"] would find a node at depth 2 (assuming <opa> is at level 0)
while //[id=“Fuzz_2"] would find a node at depth 3 and in either cases I would
like to get that number (2 or 3) as well as the actual node. I can assume the
values for ‘id’  are unique.

I was wondering how I could go about finding the ‘depth’ of an item in the XML
when using the LMTX built-in functions to work with XML. I don’t think there is
a default function for that, is there?