A start:

lua-lsp
A Language Server for Lua code, written in Lua.
Supports Lua 5.1-5.3 and Luajit

Alan

On 27/06/20 04:13, Saša Janiška wrote:
Hello,

yesterday while exploring features/plugins of Kakoune (https://kakoune.org/)
editor I, naturally, asked about ConTeXt/LaTeX support and was told about
TexLab project (https://github.com/latex-lsp/texlab) bringing LSP
(https://microsoft.github.io/language-server-protocol/) support for LaTeX.
Interestingly enough, by browsing through the tickets I've found the following
issue: "ConTeXt support" (https://github.com/latex-lsp/texlab/issues/166) where
one of the, afaict, main devs of the project replied with:

"ConTeXt support is definitely in scope of this project.
Our LaTeX parser does not rely on LaTeX specifics
but a lot of the features like code completion rely on LaTeX specifics.
Nevertheless, supporting ConTeXt is a lot of effort at the moment
as I have never used ConTeXt before.
Supporting the project structure of ConTeXt would probably be the first
step. "

Of course, I'm glad that TexLab project does provide LSP support and bringing
it to the Kakoune editor as well, but I'm sure that many of you know
that bringing ConTeXt support to TexLab would benefit users of **many**
other editors since these today many most popular editors (Atom, Emacs,
SublimeText, (neo)Vimn, VScode...) are having support for LSP.

Unfortuantely, I'm ConTeXt noob and not speaking Rust, but just want to bring
the information if there are people familiar with both about potential benefit
for ConTeXt to get LSP support.

Sincerely,
Saša