On 6/29/2020 3:48 PM, Jairo A. del Rio wrote:
|Oh, I was just asking about

luatexbase.add_to_callback("process_input_buffer", blabla, "blabla" )|

|and

luatexbase.remove_from_callback("process_input_buffer", "blabla" )

We always had such things but I never advertise their usage.
|LuaLaTeX users do that way and I want to be sure it won't interfere with ConTeXt way of doing things so I can play with the suggestion made by Luigi.
Well, good luck with that as it will never be robust (apart from possible performance issues) ... make sure you also parse macros and included styles and everything that can contain some nested funny syntax. (Read: when there are issues with that kind of parsing and interference with other preprocessing etc etc users are on their own i guess.)

hans