On 7/6/20 3:58 PM, Jairo A. del Rio wrote:
> So, cannot I use focus=standard and cross-references together? Hmm. I
> think it should be fixed... But maybe it's an intended feature. Thanks,
> Otared.

Hi Jairo,

"focus=standard" works fine with footnotes.

    \setupinteraction[state=start,focus=standard,color=,contrastcolor=]
    \defineenumeration[proposition][referenceprefix=prop]
    \starttext
    \startproposition[1]
    \input ward\footnote{Only a footnote}
    \stopproposition
    \in[prop:1]
    \stoptext

Your sample doesn’t work, because of the reference prefix. Right now,
the /Names reads in the PDF code:

    /Names [ (1) 5 0 R ]

It seems that "referenceprefix" is forgotten there, which should read
with the sample code from above:

    /Names [ (prop:1) 5 0 R ]

Hans, could you check this? (I’m afraid it doesn’t work with current
latest [2020.07.06 19:30])?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--