Hi all

I have a similar problem compiling luametafun.tex in the doc sources.
It fails with different errorcodes on win64 and linux aarch64. On linux aarch64
i get a bonus "Segmentation fault".
I append the console outputs of the context runs.

If i comment out the input of luametafun-axis and luametafun-followtext i get a
readeable pdf.

So perhaps only the code is changing too rapidly.

Greetings Lutz