Hello Pablo,

thank you for your suggestions, but I don't use LMTX productively, so I
have no problem with a broken LMTX-version. I only use it to check
whether there are breaking changes in LMTX by typesetting all of my
documents with the newest LMTX-version (to see if I need to change them
in the future). And by doing so I recognized this error, which seemed to
happen randomly.

Jannik