That's now clear. Thank you.

Julian

On 2/9/20 9:59 am, Otared Kavian wrote:
Hi Julian,

What Aditya means is that you define two (or more) font families: one is named
mainface as yu have already done, the other named mychapterfont (for instance)
where you attribute whatever fonts you wish to sans serif and else. Then when
you want to use the special font in some of the titles you use

{\switchtobodyfont[mychapterfont]\ss my text}

You can use also

\start \switchtobodyfont[mychapterfont] \ss my text \stop

in case the braces are not convenient for a longer text.

Best regards: Otared