Hi,

Is there a way to have a fullwith topfigure with caption in the margin so
that the figure does not interfere with the text? My try is

%%%%%%%
\setuplayout[
rightmargin=2in,
rightmargindistance=0.375in,
width=4.125in,
]

\showframe

\definecolor [transparentred] [r=1,t=.5,a=1]

\definefloat[topfigure][topfigures][figure]

\setupfloat[topfigure][
default={margin},
location=flushleft,
maxwidth=6.5in,
]

\setupcaption[topfigure][
number=no,
location=bottom,
style={\switchtobodyfont[8bp]},
]
\starttext
\dorecurse{4}{\samplefile{knuth}}

\startplacetopfigure[title={\samplefile{ward}}]
\blackrule[width=6.5in,height=2in,color=transparentred]
\stopplacetopfigure

\samplefile{knuth}
\stoptext
%%%%%%

but, as one can see on page two, the text from the previous page just
continues under the image. I want the "larg-scale user..." to start below
the image. It would be good if it was also possible to configure the
distance between the image and the text.

(I guess one option would be to not use a margin figure, and use
default=top, but then I don't know how to handle the caption.)

/Mikael