 [bodypart]
 [number=no]

\define[1]\SectionTocEntry{%
  #1\crlf% title
  \structurelistuservariable{author}%
}

\setuplist[section][
  textcommand=\SectionTocEntry,
]

I need to adjust the \setuplist[section] so these section entries move across under the Chapter titles (not be left-aligned as they are now under Chapter number. The earlier \ChapterListCommand has titles and authors moved across 3cm.

I have tried:

\setuplist[section][width=3cm,
  textcommand=\SectionTocEntry,
  ]

The width=3cm is not doing anything, so I've got that wrong. How do I move sections across by a specific amount in the TOC?

Julian