Am 02.10.2020 um 18:11 schrieb Hans Hagen:
On 10/1/2020 4:58 PM, Denis Maier wrote:

I'm getting emtpy lines after paragraph breaks, where the last character is just squeezed in. Looks like it has to do with the bidi mechanism. Commenting out this line removes the effect. (Somewhat long) Example below.

Is there a fix for that?
(\setupalign[tolerant,stretch] ... actually always advised when you use protrusion and/or expansion)

I have that it my environment file already. Doesn't make a difference.

Best,
Denis