Am 08.10.2020 um 11:36 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:
Am 08.10.2020 um 10:41 schrieb Denis Maier <denisma...@mailbox.org>:

Ok, found a (partial) solution myself in Pablo's question from yesterday...

     \setupinteraction[state=start]
     \enabledirectives[references.border]

does that. But how do I configure the borders? Color? Style and so? Couldn't
find anything on the Wiki.
\setupinteraction[color=,contrastcolor=,]
lets all links use the basic text color (usually black).
You can also set the style.
Yep, I have that already in my settings.

The frames are meant for debugging, probably you can redefine the color;
So, you would advice against using these frames?

Denis