Alan Bowen schrieb am 21.10.2020 um 20:46:
Thanks, Hraban.That’s a helpful start

 I guess the challenge now is to get STIX Two Math to use the oldstyle numerals in STIX Two Text (by adapting code that Wolgang gave me for using  oldstyle numerals with TexGyre Math). When I ran

mtxrun --script fonts --list --info stixtwotext, I got

mtx-fonts       |   onum     cyrl     dflt

mtx-fonts       |            dflt     dflt

mtx-fonts       |            grek     dflt

mtx-fonts       |            latn     dflt rom trk

Sadly, I have no idea what this means or how it might help in identifying the Unicode range of the oldstyle numerals in STIX Two Text. And that is something I need to take advantage of Wolfgang’s code.

You replace the normal digits but apply the oldstyle feature.

\definefontfamily
  [alan] [rm] [STIX Two Text]
  [features={default,f:oldstyle}]

\definefallbackfamily
  [alan] [mm] [STIX Two Text]
  [range=digitsnormal,force=yes,features=f:oldstyle]

\definefontfamily
  [alan] [mm] [STIX Two Math]

\setupbodyfont [alan]

\starttext