On 11/3/2020 1:55 AM, Ramkumar KB wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to run mtxrun in a batch process and read the available documentation here - https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Running_ConTeXt_without_a_shell

My usecase is being able to create PDF docs based on the input data that comes in a JSON format (in a continuous batch process). In ConTeXt, thanks to the Lua engine, I am able to inject a JSON read from a file - and use the JSON in the tex file (here variable `tab` holds the JSON).

How do I make this as a continuous webservice - in comes JSON and out comes the PDF ?

\startluacode
require("test-json")
\stopluacode

The name of the document is \ctxlua{tex.print(tab['documentName'])}

Any tips or pointers would be much appreciated.
foo.cld :

require("util-jsn")

-- local str = io.loaddata("somefile.json")

local str = [[ {
    "title": "Some JSON",
    "text" : "Just an example.",
    "data" : [
        { "a" : "first 1", "b" : "last 1" },
        { "b" : "last 2", "a" : "first 2" }
    ]
} ]]

local tmp = utilities.json.tolua(str)

context.starttext()

    context.starttitle { title = tmp.title }

        context(tmp.text) context.par()

        context.starttabulate { "|c|c|" }
            for i=1,#tmp.data do
                local d = tmp.data[i]