On 11/7/20 6:18 PM, Sylvain Hubert wrote:
> Thank you so much, Pablo. This is exactly what I needed.
>
> Could you also tell me where you have learnt these features? I had been
> searching for this for hours but \effect was still the best of what I've
> got. Indeed, googling 'context+tex+boldened' or 'contextgarden+boldened'
> results in nothing useful.

Well, I asked for that feature
(https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2018/091128.html), which
Ulrike Fischer requested a year before
(https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2017/090091.html).

And that year, BachoTeX included a presentation with the implemented
feature (also included in LMTX @
tex/texmf-context/doc/context/presentations/bachotex/2018/bachotex-2018-fonteffects.pdf
[also with sources]).

I was very interested on that particular feature, because the previous
fake bold feature was simple stretching.

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk