On 11/11/2020 9:46 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
Hans,

Back then, I thought it was an minor improvement. Now I realized that
this two objects for signature fiels are only valid for Acrobat.

te hother tools hould be fixed ... indirect objects are pretty valid

I wonder whether this improvement might be also easier to make in LMTX.

not without changing the implementation of fields (which makes no sense ... in fact one can start to wonder about widgets of any kind now that flash is dropped which is needed/used for rendering of some image types in pdf)

Would it be possible that signature fields may have only one object, so
that mupdf-gl and other tools have no problem signing fields PDF
documents generated by ConTeXt?
all is possible but i'm not sure if i want to uglify the implementation for the sake of buggy viewers