Hello all,

Playing with define/setup/set characterspacing, I have come across some odd, perhaps buggy, behavior. This applies to both MkIV 2020.11.19 11:23 and LMTX 2020.11.19 11:28.

The problem is that character spacing is not effected for the left side of the comma character. It is handled as expected for other characters that I have tested, but I have not performed extensive tests.

Example code:

   \definecharacterspacing[Test]
   \setupcharacterspacing [Test] ["002C] [left
   =.25,right=1,alternative=1] % ,
   \setupcharacterspacing [Test] ["0065]
   [left=0.5,right=1,alternative=1] % e
   \setupcharacterspacing [Test] ["003B]