Jean-Philippe Rey schrieb am 24.11.2020 um 19:33:
Dear list,

I am switching from MLIV to LMTX and I've found a problem with descriptions.
Here is an example of the problem.

==============================
\definedescription[D]

\starttext
\D{Label} description % Label is not printed

\startD{Label} % OK, but pb with the following table
        description
\stopD

\bTABLE
\bTR
        \bTH Label \eTH % The first line is located on the left at the bottom
of the table, TD works OK.
\eTR\bTR
        \bTD value \eTD
\eTR
\eTABLE

\stoptext

The short syntax  "\D{Label} description" doesn't print "Label" at all.

The syntax with \start, \stop works fine but has a nasty effect on the next
TABLE if it uses TH (check attached pdf).

This is a different problem which is unrelated to the description.

Wolfgang