On 06/11/2020 18:55, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
I reported a similar issue some days ago.

I think I have solved it (no extensive checking yet) by deleting the
three texmf*.tma files on the tex/ directory.

If you still have a copy of your older installation, you may try this
(but please make a backup of the older installation first).

Just in case it might help,

The deleting of those tma files is part of my update script already.
But at that moment starting with a fresh empty context folder seemed to work only.
No issues as yet.

.F