De: ntg-context <ntg-context-boun...@ntg.nl> en nombre de Bruce Horrocks
<n...@scorecrow.com>
Enviado: viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2020 23:36
Para: ntg-context@ntg.nl <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
Asunto: Re: [NTG-context] Scite and Mac OS

> On 4 Dec 2020, at 08:18, MANUEL GONZALEZ SUAREZ <gonzalezsman...@uniovi.es>
> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone:
> I don't know if anyone can help me. I have installed the Scite editor on a
> Mac OS Catalina computer and I cannot configure the editor to work with
> ConTeXt files. Could someone give me some quick setup instructions? With
> Windows and Linux I have no problems.
> Thank you.
> M. González.

I don't have it installed and when I Googled I couldn't find what appeared to
be a definitive pre-built image. So the first question is: where did you get
your image from?

Secondly, what exactly do you mean by "configure the editor to work with
ConTeXt files"? Simply open them? Or understand the syntax to allow syntax
highlighting? Or something else?

To open them you need to pick an extension - I use .tex - then option-click a
.tex file -> choose 'other' -> find Scite in the list of apps -> tick "Always
open with" -> click Open and it should then associate Scite with .tex files.

--
Bruce Horrocks
Hampshire, UK