On Tue, 8 Dec 2020, Aditya Mahajan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 8 Dec 2020, Hans Hagen wrote:
>
> > On 12/8/2020 8:47 AM, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> > > \usemodule[annotation]
> > >
> > > \defineannotation[test][alternative=paragraph]
> > >
> > > \starttext
> > >
> > > \placelist[test][criterium=all]
> > >
> > > \starttest[title={This is a title}]
> > >    \input ward
> > > \stoptest
> > >
> > > \starttest[title={This is another title}, list={This is in the 2nd list}]
> > >    \input ward
> > > \stoptest
> >
> > just cheat:
> >
> > \starttest[title={This is another title}, list={This is in the 2nd
> > list},after={\writetolist[test]{1}{what a cheat}}]
> >   \input ward
> > \stoptest
>
> I actually wanted it the other way round ... make sure that
> \starttest[test][title={...}] gets added to the list. Looking at the comments
> of the annotation module, I get the impression that this should work.
>
> I could do it manually by adding \writetolist as part of the renderingsetup,
> but there are already multiple \writetolist in the annotation module, so I
> think that I am missing a configuration option.

Actually, I cannot figure out how \writetolist works. According to
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/writetolist, the 2nd argument is the
"number". But, for some reason, the list number doesn't show in placelist:

\definelist[test]

\starttext

\placelist[test][criterium=all, alternative=b]

\writetolist[test]{1}{One}
\writetolist[test]{2}{Two}

\stoptext

This gives