On 12/17/2020 3:03 PM, Neven Sajko wrote:
Hello all,

I am completely new to TeX, ConTeXt, MetaPost, etc. (Except for some
MathJax snippets and the like.)

I am using Aditya's LMTX package from AUR on Archlinux.

I have some SVGs (generated by the Julia Gadfly package) that
represent 2D plots of some functions, and I would like to include the
SVGs in a ConTeXt document so it ends up as PDF. I started creating
the document by including the SVGs using the new LMTX MetaPost SVG
feature, however at this point I don't know how to proceed...

This is the situation: the source SVGs look fine, but after including
them in the document with the new ConTeXt feature mentioned above, the
bottom-most part of the image is "cut off" (not visible). In the
attached ZIP I included all relevant files (.tex, .svg, .pdf, ...), as
well as PNG screenshots of the PDFs (in case the issue is
PDF-viewer-specific, I'm using Chromium as the PDF viewer).

I tried doing this in two different ways: using includesvgfile with
the offset option, and using startMPcode with setbounds in the MetaFun
code. In both cases I just get blank space instead of the cut-off
content

How can I fix this?

Related question: is it possible to get the MetaPost code that (I
think) the SVG gets translated to? I'm interested in how it looks
like.
\enabletrackers[metapost.svg.result]

but i have a fix that does clipping different