Pablo Rodriguez schrieb am 26.12.2020 um 12:58:
Dear list,

I have the following sample:

   \definefontfeature
     [standarddigits]
     [lnum=yes,
      tlig=no]
   \definefontfamily
       [anothermpface]
       [rm]
       [Gabriola]
       [features={default}]
   \definefontfamily
       [anothermpface]
       [ss]
       [Gabriola]
       [features={default, standarddigits}]
   \definefontfamily
       [anothermpface]
       [tt]
       [Gabriola]
       [features={standarddigits}]
   \setupbodyfont[anothermpface]
   \starttext
   \startTEXpage[offset=1em]
   123324234 --\\
   \ss 12123 -- 123\\
   \tt 12123 -- 123
   \stopTEXpage
   \stoptext

I’m not being able to get both lnum and no en-dashes: the defined font
feature seems to require the default and I cannot get en-dashes disabled
when the default font feature set is enabled.

You need "script=auto" (or a valid argument for the script key) in your font features for the monospaced font.

Another option is to use "features={always,standarddigits}" but this enables kerning and ligatures.

Wolfgang