> On 22 Jan 2021, at 20:41, Andres Conrado Montoya Acosta
> <ela...@chiquitico.org> wrote:
>
> This is one example:
>
> https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/externalfigure
>
> However, now I checked the source, and the image files are there... and they
> are being correctly linked, but the image attributes width and height are set
> to zero. Maybe something wrong with lazy loading?

The remote cat was missing from ConTeXt’s image cache. I fixed that now by
editing the source (added a space),
which made the wiki rerun ConTeXt, and that in turn made ConTeXt re-fetch the
url contents.

The other images all load fine for me.

Images for ‘<context>’ blocks can be a little tricky, because the wiki software
caches them based on a hash of the block’s contents. So if something transient
goes wrong in the ConTeXt processing but ConTeXt still outputs some sort of
PDF, then that output will never get fixed unless you edit the wiki source
again.

That does not happen a lot, but it is likelier to happen with remote content.

There are two ways around this:

1. edit the block source slightly, by adding a space or a % or something else
that is harmless. That changes the hash key of the content, and the wiki will
(probably) regenerate the graphic.

2. There is a ‘secret’ force attribute for <context>, but that should only be
used to apply fixes like the one I did above, and it should be removed
afterwards. That attribute bypasses the wiki caching altogether. But as that is
really bad for the webserver’s performance, it should only be used if there is
no other way.

See also:  https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Help:Context

Best wishes,
Taak