Hi Hans,

Thanks for the new upload.

For your information, I would like to report that the metafun.tex file typesets
almost corretly (actually I often typeset it for testing a new upload…) but I
get a PDF with 400 pages instead the 448 you are mentionning…
The issues are typically some figures not showing up (for instance figures 13.1
upto 13.13 in chapter 13).

If you think this may be useful for you, I can send you off list the PDF I get
on MacOS 10.14.6 and today's release of LMTX.

Best regards: Otared