Dear gardeners,

I'm new to ConTeXt and would like to share a possible bug with you.

If I have the \setupbackend[export=example.xml,css=example.css] entry in my
.tex file, then my bibliography renders in a strange way (text copied from
pdf): 1 bfldcategoryarticle: [author: Andrej Arrow] [journal: MAPS]
[keywords: context] [pages: 2-8] [title: The Font Name Mess] [volume: 40]
[year: 2010]

If I remove or comment that entry out, then the bibliography renders OK
(copy from pdf): 1 A. Arrow, “The Font Name Mess”, *MAPS *40, 2-8, 2010.

my .tex source is:
% \setupbackend[export=example.xml,css=example.css]
\usebtxdataset[default][ref.bib]

\starttext
\cite[Arrow][Arrow]
\placelistofpublications