Von: Hans Hagen <j.ha...@xs4all.nl>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. März 2021 00:22
An: mailing list for ConTeXt users <ntg-context@ntg.nl>; Maier, Denis Christian
(UB) <denis.ma...@ub.unibe.ch>
Betreff: Re: [NTG-context] Add items to list with arbitrary page number

On 3/17/2021 6:19 PM, denis.ma...@ub.unibe.ch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to add an item to a list with an arbitrary page number. (The
> reason is that I have a multivolume book, and I want to add
> information about the other books to the TOC)
>
> I know about this:
>
> \writetolist[section]{}{It's a test}
>
> But how can you add an arbitrary page number ?
It all depends on what you want to do ....

\starttext

\installstructurelistprocessor{chapter:userdata}
   {\startlinecorrection[blank]
    \hfill \inframed{you really need to look at
\structurelistuservariable{pagenumber}}%
    \stoplinecorrection}

\placelist[chapter]

\chapter{one}

\writebetweenlist[chapter][location=here]{\blank page 4\blank}

\writedatatolist[chapter][location=here][pagenumber=4]

\writetolist[chapter]{}{It's a test}

\chapter{two}

\stoptext

wikifyable