Hi,

I'm playing around with grid typesetting. Consider the following example:

--------------------------------------

\setuppapersize[A5][A5]
\setupbodyfont[10pt]

\setuplayout[grid=yes]
\showgrid

\setupdelimitedtext[blockquote]
                                                               [
                                                               style=\tfx,

%style=\tfx\setupinterlinespace, % this breaks grid snapping

spacebefore=halfline,
                                                               indentnext=no,
                                                               leftmargin=no,
                                                               rightmargin=no,
                                                               ]

\starttext

\dorecurse{5}{
\dorecurse{5}{Some text on a grid. }

\startblockquote

\dorecurse{10}{A quotation in a smaller font. }

\stopblockquote

\dorecurse{5}{This should be on the grid again. }}

\stoptext
--------------------------------------

With style=\tfx it kind of works as long as the quotations don't run over page
boundaries. With style=\tfx\setupinterlinespace paragraphs after quotations
don't snap back to the grid.
Spacebefore=line is somewhat better, but also only if I use \tfx without
\setupinterlinespace.

Any hints?

(But maybe I'm approaching the problem from the wrong direction anyway... I
need the have pages end consistently at the same baseline, and I thought grid
typesetting might be an option here. But maybe that was a wrong assumption in
the first place... Or there are better solutions.)

Best,
Denis