On 4/3/2021 5:20 PM, Arthur Rosendahl wrote:
On Sat, Apr 03, 2021 at 03:06:22PM +0000, denis.ma...@ub.unibe.ch wrote:
What do you think?

   I think you should collaborate with the group of volunteers working on
German hyphenation and related topics.  They have a mailing list (in
German): https://lists.dante.de/mailman/listinfo/trennmuster which is
quite active and where Mico Loretan, the author of selnolig,
occasionally posts.  I’m sure they’ll be happy to help with suggestions
and collaborative efforts, even if all of the main contributors use
LaTeX.

german is just an example, dutch has some specific things, and i bet other languages have their demands so my aim is some general mechanism (for which much is already in place btw) ... we're talking of a what i tag as 'languages goodies' just like we have 'font goodies' .. a plug in system