Hi, list! I hope my example shows clearly enough what I intend to do:

\startluacode

userdata = userdata or {}

userdata.mydata = {}

local function registermydata(data,...)

table.insert(userdata.mydata, data)

end

interfaces.implement{

name = "registermydata",

arguments = "2 strings",

actions = registermydata

}

\stopluacode

\unprotect

\def\mysetups[#1]%

{\getdummyparameters[#1]%

\processassignmentlist[#1]\clf_registermydata}

\protect

\starttext

\mysetups[love=nice,hate=awful]%

\dummyparameter{love}

\cldcontext{userdata.mydata[2]}

\stoptext

What I want to know is if there's a less hackish way to pass keys (yep,
only keys, not values) to Lua using \getdummyparameters (actually I'm using
an user-defined \setupsomething, but it's more or less the same) and
\processassignmentlist. Is it possible, for instance, to automatically pass
a key to Lua when it's set in \setupsomething? Thanks in advance.

Jairo

PS: Sorry if I missed something in the test suite again