TL;DR:  See https://meeting.contextgarden.net/ for registration!

Hi all,

Registration for the next ConTeXt meeting is now open!

15th International ConTeXt Meeting
==================================

The thirteenth ConTeXt meeting will take place in Bassenge, Belgium on

  September 20-25, 2021

You are cordially invited to join the 15th ConTeXt meeting. The meeting will
host ConTeXt and Lua(Meta)TeX developers and users and gives you the
opportunity
to present your results, experiences and ideas on future development. The talks
will be followed-up by tutorials on different ConTeXt and Lua(Meta)TeX
techniques.

Our meeting will take place in person since we assume vaccination levels will
be high enough by then that travel restrictions will be lifted (yeah!).

Alternatively, it is also possible to register for on-line attendance so you
can listen to the talks from your home office. On-line attendance is free, but
only open to ConTeXt Group members.

Thematic context
================

The theme for this meeting is:

 expanding orbits

You can interpret that any way you want.

But, as in previous years, anything at all related to ConTeXt that you would
like
to share is an acceptable subject for a presentation, tutorial, discussion,
Q&A session, demonstration, workshop, recital, sketch, or sermon.

The programme committee is Hans Hagen and Taco Hoekwater.

Social context
==============

Registration opened today.

We will be back in ’t Sjetootje in Bassenge-Boirs, the same location as the
meetings in 2011, 2014 and 2019. There has been some remodelling (there is now
an actual conference room with built-in wifi!) but the basic layout of
the chateau has not changed so, as before, (single) rooms are very scarce.

Note that the meeting starts on Monday evening and ends on Saturday morning.
It is possible to stay on for another day (or even two, if you are OK with
getting up early on Monday the 27th). Arriving early is not possible, though.

Calendric context
=================

• May 3, 2021, beginning of registration
• July 1, 2021, deadline for early bird payment
• September 20-25, 2021, 13th ConTeXt Meeting

See https://meeting.contextgarden.net/ for more details.

Hope to see you in September,

Taco
(your local organizer this year)