On 5/7/2021 11:55 AM, Jano Kula wrote:
Hello again,
does somebody have any hint on the long captions?

Ok, after a week of struggling with this you deserve an answer:

\starttext

\starthanging {\framed[align=normal,bottom=\vkern10pt]{\externalfigure[t:/sources/cow.pdf][width=3cm]}}
    \placefloatcaption[figure][title={\input ward \input ward }]
\stophanging

\stoptext

Thanks,
Jano