Hi,

I have a table with around 120 rows and 120 columns which fits an A0 paper. I want it to be split so that it fits A4 sized papers.
When I tried using xtables :

\startxtable[split=repeat,header=repeat]
\startxtablehead
\stopxtablehead
\startxtablebody
.
.
.
\stopxtablebody

the table rows get split into different pages, but the columns get cut at the right edge of the page. Is there a way to split the columns as well (repeating the first column as necessary)?

Also, what is the use of grouping rows within \startxtablenext and \stopxtablenext?

Note: I am just typing the outline of the code as the cell definitions is very long and hopefully my requirement is clear without the entire cell definitions.

Thanks,
ajith